Lal-Imli.com News Portal respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to responding promptly to notices of alleged copyright infringement. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) policy outlines the procedures that Lal Imli News Portal will follow to address copyright infringement claims.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or displayed on Lal Imli News Portal in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, including the URL of the specific location where the work appears.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including sufficient information to locate the material.
- Contact information of the complaining party, including an address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your infringement notices to our designated agent:
Name: Admin Email: email@example.com Address: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. The counter-notification must include:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled, including the URL.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the original DMCA notice or an agent of that person.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice or counter-notification, Lal Imli News Portal will promptly review the information and take appropriate actions in compliance with the DMCA.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Thank you for helping us maintain the integrity of intellectual property on Lal Imli News Portal.